Kotak Mahindra bank launches “Kotak 811”, an online Zero balance account, especially for today’s tech-savvy users.
One can open Kotak 811 account by simply downloading the Kotak Mobile Banking Application and registering using your Aadhaar number, PAN, and other required information.
Now, next step is to set up a mobile banking PIN and your account is ready to use. With this users can make digital transactions without any hassle with lots of additional freebies.
Here we bring all you need to know about this incredible “Kotak 811” Zero balance scheme.
- India’s first paperless, real-time, app-based account
- Zero balance digital account with zero charges for all online transactions
- Free virtual debit card, but if anyone wants to have ATM plastic card you have to pay for it
- 6 percent interest on saving account balance
- Users can avail facility of NEFT/RTGS/IMPS free of cost
- Instant Transactions by using scan and pay
- Documents required – PAN and Adhaar Card
- If Not registered your mobile number with your Aadhaar number, then 811 Lite account is for you.
- Under 811 Lite scheme, you can contact to Kotak representative they will help to create 811 Lite account so that you can enjoy the facilities of Kotak 811.
- Users can deposit maximum amount up to Rs. 1 Lakh at any given point of time and to deposit up to 2 lakh you have to convert this account to a Full KYC Account.
So what are you waiting for get started now and experience the new way of online banking. To download click here