5 Different Types of Sunglasses to Enhance Your Style Statement
Days of bright sunlight, sweat, ice-cream and sunglasses are here. In summer, we always need to carry a pair of sunglasses to protect our eyes from scorching sun and pollution. Although sunglasses are not only essential as our protection gear but a pair of shades can also compliment our style statement. We pay much attention to our clothing, so to carry our every look properly; we need to carry those pair of wonders in a proper way too. There are so many types of shades available to go with a different kind of clothing.
Following is a brief guide to choosing the pair which suits you the best-
- First of all, my personal favourite – The Aviator: This is actually the only one type which is unisex in a true sense and will never be out of the fashion. It started its journey in 30’s with the intention to protect pilots’ eye while flying, and from that time it’s demand is increasing with every single day. It provides a wide range of protection by blocking sun rays from every angle and suits almost any types of clothing.
- The Wayfarer: Wayfarer can give you that stylish nerd looks, if you wear one with clear glasses. It has a rectangular shape with a thick frame and available, in different colours and also in print, for both guys and girls. Always choose the neutral wayfarers without any fancy details to mix and match with all your casuals in your wardrobe. Yes, it goes best with a casual outfit, but if you choose a pair with black or deep coloured frame, you can carry it with formals too. It also goes well with classic romantic clothing style. Wayfarer has a broad horizontally long brow frame and suits best on a face with wide jawline such as bottom heavy face shape.
- The Cateyes: Cateye has its root in 50’s and in early 60’s fashion. It adds a chic vintage touch to your look. With upswept angles and retro frames its gives you feminine vibes. So it’s entirely a girly style. Cateye sunglasses have two varieties, one’s frame is more angular and narrow and the other one has subtle and wider frames. To compliment your look, you should wear the shape that contrasts your face type. Long faces should wear wider frames and round and square faces should choose narrow frames and girls with diamond faces should choose frames with detailing or accents on the top. It goes well with classy clothing. Wear it with a long maxi styling dresses or with gowns.
- The Sports: Those who love adventures and are in born travellers, this one is best for them. Sleek lenses and less area for frames or with no frame at all, is its characteristic to enhance your visibility. Guys and girls both can wear them at the time of hacking, rock climbing or any other physical activity, even while driving a sports bike. Everybody can wear a sporty sunglass but we should contrast the shape of the glass with our face.
- The Browline: Bollywood always choose to wear Browline to give a classic nerdy look. Browline is significant with its thicker upper portion of frame than the thinner lower portion with no frame. The thicker upper portion draws attention to the wearer’s natural brow line. Browline is generally of two types, one is round and the other is rectangular. Rectangular goes well with an oval and square face. And round one suite well to the heart and rectangular shaped face. Carry your browline with your regular outfit to add some retro look. Now that thick top frames comes with different patterns and prints to add a pinch of spice to your nerd look.