Instagram has been trending since quite a while, and we bet you are on Instagram too. What we don’t know, however, is whether you’re or not you’re following some fantastic people. We have compiled an impressive list for your daily dose of inspiration as well as entertainment, and we are hoping you follow them all.
- Sonam Kapoor: Her Instagram account screams vogue, much like her. If the inspiration for your next shopping spree is what you need, she does it better than a pro. With her unique taste in fashion and pictures from her family events, her account is something we absolutely love. The more she posts, the happier you get. Follow Here
- Priyanka Chopra: You aren’t an Instagrammer unless you follow her. Her account gives information about what she is up to. What’s even better is that she is very active. Her posts tell you a lot about her life in the US, her projects there, and more. She uploads many videos, too, and it’s super quirky. Follow Here
- Deepika Padukone: With a whopping 38.6 million followers, she is one among the most followed Indian actress on Instagram, and the moment you check out her posts, you will see why. She posts a lot about what she is currently up to, about fashion, the food she eats and more. NO, we aren’t even kidding. Her account will make you her regular stalker, we bet. Follow here
- Aditi Rao Hydari: You may not see her on the silver screen often, but believe us, her Instagram account is a treat to the eye. From posts that flaunt beautiful makeup and outfits to random funny videos, her account is exceptionally versatile. Pretty, pretty and pretty is all we can say. Follow Here
- Kalki Koechlin: Her account is probably the most soulful one you’ll come across on Instagram. Her posts are all about her beliefs, ideologies and the things she loves to do. Her posts are incredibly creative and inspiring. Art and culture are her forte. Follow Here
- Malaika Arora: Nobody does chic better than Malaika Arora Khan. She posts a lot about the vacation she goes, food and gymming. You will crave for holidays when you see her posts. She has a very glamorous and classy account and adds a tinge of pop to all her posts, which is probably why we are hooked. Follow Here
- Rahul Khanna: You don’t get to see a lot of him, but that does not mean you can’t show him some love. His posts are so organised and classy; they leave you wanting for more. His feed is a perfect example of quality over quantity. His posts related to what he eats will make you drool, his love for dogs and the tuxes and suits all over his feed will make you step up your style game. Follow Here
- Jacqueline Fernandez: In one word, her Instagram account is fun. Her posts are all playful and joyous. We see that she is an absolute health freak and a very diet conscious person, which we admire. Through her posts, you come across a quirky and experimenting sense of dressing. Her account is so lively that it makes us feel better. Follow Here
- Akshay Kumar: His Instagram posts are a lot about his family, the things he stands for as well as his movie promotions. His posts tell you how dedicated and hard-working he is. His recent post on “Sargarhi Day” paying his tribute to the 36th Sikh Regiment was quite heartwarming. He is an all-rounder. What is it that his account does not show, be it good taste in clothes or a family man. Follow Here
- Sonakshi Sinha: Her posts and fresh and vibrant. Lately, she has posted a lot about her upcoming and currently running projects. Her posts show how she loves to go for a vacation and the sea. She definitely shows you how to do ‘life” right. She too has a good sense of fashion and also inspires you to be regular at the gym. Follow Here
We hope you liked our must-follow celebs, stay tuned.