Youth-Speak Forum 2020 by AIESEC
AIESEC is a global platform for young people to explore and develop their leadership potential. We are a non-political, independent, not-for-profit organization run by students and recent graduates of institutions of higher education. Its members are interested in world issues, leadership and management. AIESEC provides members with an integrated development experience comprised of leadership opportunities, international internships and participation in the global learning environment.
AIESEC in Chennai as a local chapter of AIESEC International, has been creating a positive impact on youth through international experiences. Focusing on leadership development to drive this country for the betterment of youth in the future.
Youth-Speak Forum 2020 presented by Coco-cola and powered by AIESEC is a premier virtual event that brings together both young and senior leaders to form a diverse cross-sector and multi-generational space for inspiring conversations around pressing global issues. At Youth-Speak Forum, we invite Global Leaders to address the 17 Sustainable Development Goals by United Nations and Leadership as a fundamental solution to it. The main objective is to have inspiring conversations about pressing global issues and how we as youth can be part of the solution. Apart from having four inspiring keynote spaces with world-class speakers, we have planned out exciting workshops to shed light on some of the most relevant topics pertaining to the youth of today.
The line up includes 4 speakers as well as 2 workshops featuring inspiring individuals from various fields.
1. Reena D’Souza: TEDx Speaker and IPL Anchor who will take space on how to deliver ‘Impactful Speeches and improve your communication’.
2. Project Statecraft: Youth Engagement for SDG, Policy and to effectuate Engaged Change in the Global Climate Plan.
1. Ira Trivedi: Indian author, columnist and Yoga teacher. She is a best-selling author. Her works include India in Love: Marriage and Sexuality in the 21st century.
2. J Srinivasan: Professor- Centre for Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences and climate change activist. Prof Srinivasan has made a wide range of contributions to climate science during the past 46 years Education.Ph.D.5 Stanford University M.S. 1971 State University of New York. B.Tech..969 IIT Madras
3. Jerry Almeida: Inspirational speaker, trainer & coach. Jerry Almeida is an eminent and celebrated Motivational Speaker, interna- nationally certified and revered Leadership Specialist/Trainer and Life/ Executive Coach maverick. He is the Best-selling Author of the “Karma Kurry” – Bestseller Book series, which has a foreword by Mr Nelson Mandela.
4. Daniel Ally: Author, Coach and Investor. Daniel Ally has written three books and created extensive training programs on money, mindset, and motivation for those who are looking to break through the enormity of conformity.
Youth Speak Forum is a platform curated by the youth for the youth. The theme for this year is Sustainable Development and Improving the Quality of Life. The content is created and curated keeping in mind the target audience and the goals of the youth and their empowerment.
The partners for Youth Speak Forum 2020 are Unschool, Mentor Match and Teenage as our educational partners, Townscript as official ticketing partner, Fitminute as our fitness partner and NewsaurChai and Youth incorporated as our media partners.
At Youth Speak Forum you will get the chance to interact with people who share the same passion and drive as you to make a change in society. YSF aims to unite the youth of today and place them at the forefront of change. The output of the event is a more empowered youth who know what they want and how to get there together.
The event will be taking place from 4.00 p.m. on 19th and 20th of December. There will be a Q&A session with every speaker.
You can register for this event at https://bit.ly/YSFCHENNAI2020