“Learning never exhausts the mind.”
We are back with the fourth edition of SRCC CA Confluence’20, the biggest celebration of Chartered Accountancy in association with EY as our Title sponsor and ICAI as our Knowledge Partner.
This year we aim to achieve greater heights and provide you with an experience that inspires you to Grow, Learn and Aspire with the theme being “Achieve and Inspire”.
Are you ready to be a part of the celebration like never before and explore yourself?
Then save the date and mark your calendars for February 29, 2020.
We present before you the speakers for the event –
- CA Naveen N.D Gupta ( Former President, ICAI )
- CA Amit Chugh ( Partner, EY )
- Arshin Mehta ( Chartered Accountant and Actress)
Besides the speakers mentioned above, we present a panel discussion on the topic “CAs and Entrepreneurship: Emerging pathways ” that would be presided by the following panellists –
- CA Saurabh Jain:- a Rank Holder in Chartered Accountancy, Vice President – Mobikwik, former Vice President – Zomato
- Mayank Gupta:- Current CFO of Ecom Express, Former CFO of GE Gas & Oil
Gaurav Khandelwal ( CFO, OYO India/South Asia):- Financial professional with 18 years of working experience in both Indian and International MNCs.
- Moderator- CA Amit Arora- Anchor, Doordarshan.
We bring you the live examples of enormous dedication, untiring efforts, studious minds, optimistic attitude and Incisive thought process.
Get a chance to meet All India Rank holders at the ‘RANKERS ROSTRUM’ wherein a platform is provided to interact with them and be inspired by their success stories.
- AIR-1 CA SIDDHANT BHANDARI
(CA FINAL, Nov 2018 Attempt)
- AIR-1 AKSHAT GOYAL
(CA INTERMEDIATE, May 2019 Attempt)
- AIR-1 DEEPA JAIN
(CA IPCC,May 2018 Attempt)
Click here to register
Nandagopal – +91-80782-36542
Avni Kardam – +91-88007-29080
Digital News Partner: News Aur Chai Media
For Events Association mail us at [email protected]