Gyandhara International Academic Publications (GIAP Journals), headquarter at Mira Road, Thane, Maharashtra, has been completely acquired by Maya Global Education Society (MGES), Prayagraj, India, with effect from 25th August 2021. Maya Global Education Society is an emerging confluence of academicians to cater to challenges in the educational and research domain in the post-pandemic world. Its headquarter is at Prayagraj, India.
According to our trusted sources value of this acquisition is around 50,000 USD. MGES claimed that their core activity is developing an online research-based education and training system that will reach all parts of the society irrespective of their economic status.
MGES aims to delve into the following activities:
* Training to academicians on tools and systems to improve students’ engagement in an online environment.
* Training to early researchers on research tools, software, and methodology.
* Training to early professionals and graduates to meet the skills demand of Industrial Revolution 4.0 (based on World Economic Forum suggestions).
* Publication of open access research journals and books (Recently acquired GIAP Journals).
* Distribution of scholarly content to Universities and higher education institutions.
GIAP cofounder and CEO Mrs. Rajni told us in an exclusive interview that the journey of GIAP was like a dream come true. It started in 2012 with loans on personal jewelry. After serving in the academic fraternity for the last 9 years, it was a timely decision for all journals and books to grow under the able guidance of pure academicians and researchers.