Retake, the annual intercollegiate national-level mass media festival of L. S. Raheja College of Arts and Commerce, is all set to launch its 7th edition on 27th, 28th, and 29th January 2022 on the live streaming platform, Zoom. The festival will also be streamed live on their YouTube channel LSR-BMM’s Retake.
The theme for Retake 2022 is “Maestro of Nemesis.” The theme revolves around the concept of the portrayal of good and evil and the thin line that divides the two. The Bollywood-based theme classifies and recognizes the circumstances that play a vital role in changing the core essence of the character. The theme acknowledges and relies on the plotline of the film to understand the personality shift that a character undergoes when exposed to untoward conditions.
The festival is organized by the students of the BAMMC department of L. S. Raheja College of Arts and Commerce. Since 2015, Retake has been a podium for the media students to exhibit their talents. From organizers to participants, it provides a stage for students to express themselves and build valuable skills, connections, leadership qualities and make memories to cherish for the rest of their lives.
Like every year, Team Retake is looking forward to a successful event that will come alive by the end of this week. This weekend you may all tune into experience the exciting events and the roar of “Retake ek mahol hai” in its true competitive spirit.
Speaking of events, this is the blockbuster line-up of events that will be the crown jewel of Retake 2022. The events are:
● Own the Beat: A solo dance event where dancers have to incorporate props given to them in their performance.
● कला-Caricature: An art-based event where the creator of the most original, creative, and accurate caricature will be the winner.
● LOL: League of Laughter: The stand-up comedy event where the comedian who manages to pull out the maximum laugh will win the event.
● Cinephilia: A short film event where one’s film-making skills will be up against the best our nation has to offer.
● BGMI: A gaming event that is supreme with one’s meticulous strategies and smart tactics over three maps, namely Erangel, Sanhok, and Miramar.
● Ankahi Kahaniya: The short story event where one has to write a “What If” to a given situation. This event will put you up against the nation for the tag of “Best Writer.”
● Pitching Paradise: An advertising event where over two rounds, you will have to be on top of your persuasion game to sell your way to victory.
● Aesthetic Frames: A photography event that captures the essence of an iconic phrase from classic literature.
● Razor Tongues: The debate event where your razor tongues will be reinforcing your argument while cutting the opposition’s counters to shreds.
● Triple your TRPs: The journalism event that brings out the unbiased and objective reporting of a fictitious scene.
● Under the Spotlight: The mono-acting event where a combination of story, stage persona, and acting chops will win the day.
The events will be streaming on Retake’s official YouTube channel, “LSR-BMM’s Retake.” You can virtually be a part of Retake 2022 in the comment section. The exact schedule for Retake 2022 is up on the Instagram handle, “@retake.2022”. Tune in on Retake’s official Instagram page for links to their YouTube streams which will be posted on their story and bio. For more updates on the festival, follow Retake’s social media handles and be a part of the media adventure this weekend.
Digital News Partner: News Aur Chai Media
For Events Association, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org